The chapel
This was originally the 17th century dairy, converted into a chapel by 1918.
The interiors of the chapel were decorated by the last count de Savigny. The trompe l'oeil red fabric decorates the entire interiors of the chapel. There is an inside balcony for additional seating and the altar used to have a round painting which was missing but left a visible void. A painting was added more recently.
Decoration included papal and royal insignia, together with the crests of local families connected to de Savigny.
The chapel was originally designed by Choulot on a visit to the property while designing the park.